Monday, March 11, 2013

New stuff

I'm sure anyone who opens their email now knows that a whole new system is being put in place to share our distribution emails more efficiently. I would like to know if anyone has a problem with the file links, if there's anything confusing (and DON'T think you're just not figuring out something simple, there are other people probably with the same questions!), if you have information that may help us move things along, anything. When things are new, some people adapt more easily than others. Let me learn from your insight, I'm open for opinions too. When something doesn't work well for you, that doesn't work well for me either, and as your secretary I'd like to try to bridge all the gaps early on. I can be reached at uvccolorado@gmail.com and look forward to hearing from you! Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment